Department of Radiology Benefits:
- $700 annual discretionary fringe fund
- Year 1 -$1,500 paid as additional salary at the start of the academic to purchase a Laptop
- Year 1 –Year 4: Annual ABR Dues $640
- Year 3 -AIRP Trip $2,500 and Core Exam Travel & Fees $2,000
- Year 4 -Senior Meeting $1,500
- Massachusetts Medical License fees reimbursed
- Travel Stipend of $1,500 is available to support residents to attend national meetings for accepted abstract submissions.
- New England Roentgen Ray Review Course fees covered
- In-Training Exam fees covered
- Massachusetts Medical Society membership
- E-Anatomy, STATdx and RadPrimer subscriptions covered
Trainees are entitled to:
- 4 weeks of vacation, annually
- 12 paid sick days, annually
- 12 weeks of leave, annually
- See GME site for a comprehensive list of time off policies
We understand that living in Boston is expensive… our hospitals want to provide financial assistance to residents with significant financial challenges who might not otherwise be able to train here. Check out this section to learn more about this program.
The HUECU loan program is for trainees.
Residents and clinical fellows can find mental health assessment tools and contact information for providers here.
The Mass General Brigham Lease Guaranty is a program for interns, residents, and clinical fellows. Mass General Brigham guarantees participating landlords that it will cover certain costs that the tenant (intern, resident, or clinical fellow) is obligated to pay. The guaranty does not relieve the tenant from any lease obligation. The tenant will reimburse Partners for any payments made by Partners to the landlord on the tenant’s behalf.
Partners offers discounts for athletic club memberships.
Child care options and lactation rooms for residents and clinical fellows. Parenting resources.
Full list of institutional benefits and salary information can be found on the MGB GME Office Website: https://www.partners.org/Graduate-Medical-Education/Residents-Clinical-Fellows/Salary-Benefits/default.aspx